People ask me all the time what supplements I take. After 45+ years of research, I’ve created the Completement Formulas. There are 4 Completement Formulas to which I add homemade Liposomal Vitamin C, Green Powder and a Vit D, A, K combination but I start with water and sea salt.
Here are the details:
1) Water Intake Guidelines: ½ your body weight (in pounds) in ounces of water. If you weigh 150 lbs you will drink 75 ounces. Sea salt – 1/4-1/2 tsp of sea salt in every quart of drinking water – to one of those bottles add your ReMag and ReMyte.
2) Magnesium: ReMag – in picometer ionic form for superior cellular absorption.
3) 12 Minerals: ReMyte – in picometer ionic form for superior cellular absorption.
4) Detox: ReAline: Methylated B Vitamins and two sulfur amino acids: l-taurine and dl-methionine the precursor to glutathione.
5) B Vitamins in ReAline: Methylated B Vitamins – folate, methylcobalaminer (B12), pyridoxyl-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate are important for the nervous system and the adrenals glands, acting as cofactors for hundreds of enzyme reactions in the body. (ReAline does not (as yet) have thiamine- which can be found in whole grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, eggs, beef, liver, pork).
6) RnA Drops – Creation of Perfect Cells
Products 1-4 can be found at the RnA ReSet website, Resource Materials on ReMag, ReMyte and RnA Drops can be downloaded below.
7) Vitamin D, A, K2: 20-30 minutes of sun per day and/or Blue Ice Royal from Green Pastures for a proper balance of vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin K and essential fatty acids. I take one capsule twice per day.
8) Essential Fatty Acids: Wild Salmon, Freshly ground flax seeds and Blue Ice Royal.
10) Vitamin C Complex – Food based organic from Grown by Nature. Dosage 1 or 2 per day, with or without food. (Use Code gbn123 for 20% discount.) Or, you can make your own Vitamin C.
11) Vitamin C Complex in Liposomal form: There is a new “fad” in the supplement world to mix ascorbic acid with lecithin. It’s called Liposomal Vitamin C. Mixing nutrients with fat-soluble lecithin helps absorption through fatty cell membranes. However ascorbic acid is not Vitamin C complex it’s just one of the 12 compounds that make up Vitamin C complex. Instead of purchasing a liposomal ascorbic acid supplement, you can make a much more effective and less expensive compound using rose hip powder, which gives you the whole Vitamin C complex. I thank Sue, who is a T-Tapp trainer for her Liposomal Vitamin C Recipe.
a. 3 TBSP of non GMO soy lecithin granules dissolved in 1 cup of very warm purified water. (Purchased from Vitacost http://www.vitacost.com/starwest-botanicals-organic-rosehips-powder-1-lb-1?q=rosehip+powder&ta=rosehip+powder.)
b. 2 TBSP of Rosehip powder dissolved in half a cup of warm purified water. (Purchased from Vitacost.)
c. When the two solutions are dissolved individually (a few hours at room temperature) put them in a blender and mix well. (I leave the two jars in the fridge overnight, they dissolve so well I don’t need to blend them.)
d. Then, put the blended solution in an ultrasound jewelry cleaner for 30 mins. Watch the video below to learn more. I purchased my jewelry cleaner from Amazon.
e. Use glass jars.
Dosage is 2 TBSP (1 ounce) per day. The best time to take liposomal Vitamin C is in the morning on an empty stomach or several times a day if you are treating an acute condition.
Article on Natural News: Vitamin C: Mega-dose Healing
YouTube on Liposomal Vitamin C: Making Liposomal Vitamin C
12) Any other nutrients that I may require I feel are covered in my Green drink formula that I make myself from: equal parts of Barley green powder, Wheat grass powder, Alfalfa powder and Maca powder and one half part of Spirulina powder and Chlorella powder that I get from VitaCost.com. VitaCost also has an Organic Green Powder mix that I often use.