COMPLETEMENT FORMULAS PROTOCOL – Beginning with Detox
It is not necessary to take ReAline before taking the other formulas. However, if you feel you have a certain level of toxicity, taking ReAline can be very helpful in smoothing and soothing the process. All four of the Completement Products work so well together that most people feel the benefits from starting them all at the same time. Having said that, beginning a mild detox with ReAline may be beneficial for some individuals.
1. While waiting for your products to arrive, begin hydrating your body by increasing water intake and adding sea salt.
Water Intake Guidelines: ½ your body weight (in pounds) in ounces of water. If you weigh 150 lbs you will drink 75 ounces.
Sea salt – 1/4-1/2 tsp of sea salt in every quart of drinking water – to one of those bottles add you ReMag and ReMyte.
2. When the products arrive, begin ReAline capsules to assist in detoxing/taking out the trash. Dosage: 1 per day with or without meals for 1 week then take 1 capsule twice a day.
3. After 4 days of ReAline add ReMag – Start with ¼ tsp per day in a bottle of water and sip through the day. Every 2 days add another ¼ tsp. Work up to a therapeutic dose of 2-3 tsp a day if you are trying to overcome a health condition, if you are on medications or otherwise have magnesium deficiency symptoms.
The ReMag and ReMyte bottles each contain 8 ounces = 48 tsp
4. After a week of slowly building up ReMag, slowly add ReMyte - Start with ¼ tsp per day in a bottle of water and sip through the day. Every 2 days add another ¼ tsp. Work up to 1.5 tsp.
5. After 2 weeks of ReAline, ReMag and ReMyte – add RnA Drops. Dosage: 1 drop under the tongue twice a day. Add 1-2 drops every week until you reach 10 drops twice a day, which is the average dose. Of course, you can begin with RnA Drops alone or add it at any time in your Completement Formula protocol. However, some people like to do things in sequence.
**You can follow your magnesium saturation with a blood test that you can
order online. Go to http://www.requestatest.com, search for the
Magnesium RBC blood test and pay the $49.00 they require to process a
blood test at a local lab. The optimum level of your Magnesium RBC test
should be 6.0-6.8mg/dL.
Using Magnesium for topical use [sprains, strains, inflammation]:
ReMag Spray Facts
1 ml = 8 sprays
5 mls in a tsp
1.25 ml in a . tsp = 11 sprays
11 sprays 4 times a day would be a good dosage to start with.
ReMag can be sprayed anywhere face –arms, legs, belly, back.
ReMag Spray Protocol
Dosing ReMag for local injury, arthritis, muscle pain or joint pain.
You can put ReMag full strength in a spray bottle.
Spray ReMag lightly and don’t rub in, just let it sit and dry.
After a few minutes, spray again and do that 4-5 times and let the layers
build. Do this 2-3 times a day for painful injuries to help heal deep tissues.