Ginney’s Famous KETO Bone Broth
4 lbs. chicken bones (any combination of backs, necks, and feet)
2 lbs. beef bones (shin or neck)
2-3 tablespoons coconut oil
2-3 teaspoons olive oil
1 small onion, peeled and quartered
1 leek, cut into 1-inch pieces
4 small carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
4 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 dozen button mushrooms
1 zucchini squash
1/2 bunch curly parsley
1 bunch fresh thyme
3 fresh Roma tomatoes
1 head garlic, halved crosswise
1 tsp. black peppercorns
• Combine bones in a deep 8-quart pot.
• Rinse with cold water, scrubbing with your hands.
• Drain and pack bones in pot.
•,Add remaining ingredients and place on low heat for 6-8 hours.
• Use a spider skimmer to remove and discard bits of meat.
• Use a fine strainer over another large pot and pour broth through it; discard solids.
• Divide the batch. Freeze ½ for future use and retain the other half for immediate enjoyment! Serve with ¼ tsp of Pink Himalayan Sea salt for excruciating delightful flavor!