Dr. Dean wants you to know that she thinks hydration is very important when using ReMag and ReMyte. Here are her Water Intake Guidelines:
- While waiting for your ReSet Formulas to arrive, begin hydrating your body by increasing your water intake and adding sea salt or Himalayan salt.
- Water Intake Guidelines: Drink ½ your body weight (in pounds) in ounces of water. If you weigh 150 lbs., you will drink 75 ounces per day.
- Sea salt or Himalayan salt: Add 1⁄4 tsp. to every quart of drinking water – to one of those bottles, you will later add ReMag and ReMyte.
The RDA for magnesium is 300 mg per day (1 teaspoon of ReMag). The maintenance dose for ReMyte is ¾ teaspoon per day. These only are useful as maintenance doses.
However, if you are working on magnesium/mineral deficiencies, most customers find that saturation doses range between:
- 2 and 4 teaspoons a day for ReMag. You will know you are at saturation when your magnesium deficiencies subside. Dr. Dean herself used 4 teaspoons a day for 18 months, before her deficiency symptoms subsided.
- 1 ½-2 teaspoons a day for ReMyte. Generally, customers find a good mineral balance when they use half as much ReMyte as ReMag, when they are used together.
We suggest you start with 1/8-1/4 teaspoon of ReMag and ReMyte and 1/4 teaspoon of sea or Himalayan salt in 32 ounces of water, drinking that quart/liter of that water in small doses [1-2 oz at a time] throughout the day [every 30-35 minutes] as time and opportunity permit. Then, you can increase the minerals by 1/4 teaspoon every 3 or 4 days until you get to the amount that works for you. (Note: Some customers do start with ReMag first, use ReMag in the sea-salted water for about a week, and then start adding ReMyte to that mixture.)
If ¼ teaspoon of sea salt is too strong for you at the beginning, start with a pinch and work up.
We have some great videos about ReMyte and ReMag you might like to see: