In her Total Body ReSet for Women, Dr. Dean talks about improving emotional health post pregnancy caused by hormonal changes, lack of sleep, and feelings of inadequacy. Let's take a look a synopsis of this information.
Synopsis of Information
Hormonal changes that can lead to post pregnancy emotional imbalances can be improved by strengthening the underlying structure and function of cells with ReMag (magnesium), ReMyte (9 minerals necessary to make thyroid hormones), and ReAline (B vitamins and glutathione precursor). Additionally, if you can’t get a full 600mg of calcium from your diet, use ReCalcia.
Complement Formulas for Post Pregnancy Emotional Health
She describes these nutrients below: and starts her recommendations with my Water and Sea Salt guidelines.
- Water & Sea Salt Guidelines: Drink ½ your body weight (in pounds) in ounces of water. If you weigh 150 lbs you will drink 75 ounces. Sea salt – Add 1/4 tsp of unprocessed sea salt to every quart of drinking water. To one of those bottles, add your ReMag and ReMyte. The other bottles are your drinking water and will only have sea salt in them.
- Magnesium: ReMag Solution – in picometer, stabilized, ionic form for superior cellular absorption, in a reverse osmosis water carrier
- 12 Minerals: ReMyte – in picometer, stabilized, ionic form for superior cellular absorption
- B Vitamins: ReAline --Methylated B Vitamins – folate, methylcobalamine (B12), pyridoxyl-5-phosphate (B6), riboflavin-5-phosphate (B2) are important for the nervous system and the adrenals glands, acting as cofactors for hundreds of enzyme reactions in the body. The four food-based Bs are niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, thiamine. ReAline is also a Detox formula. Four methylated B vitamins plus four food-based Bs, and two sulfur amino acids: L-taurine and L-methionine, the precursor to glutathione.
- Calcium: ReCalcia for people who don’t eat enough calcium-rich foods to give them 600mg of calcium a day.